The Troy 3D-Star is a 3x3 shape mod that resembles two pyraminxes fused together. The challenge is understanding how the pieces are supposed to align in the solved state. A very fun and innovative design from Troy Robinson.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love this puzzle, I was making good headway on a solve but I then noticed the center/base of the triangles. Uh-oh's. Back to the beginning.
This puzzle is a lot of fun.
I'm pleased that the quality of the puzzle over all is so high. Well worth the investment. OOTB, I was more focused on the appearance, weight and shape.
This is so difficult though, I'd give this an 9 out of 10. (And I've solved a Morph Egg)
This looks better when solved, which is reason enough to solve this one.
If you enjoy a solve that requires some planned moves, for example a RediCube or PetalsCube, this is the next step up.
I love it in my collection.