The Type C Mini 3x3 Keychain cube measures just 30mm across, making it about half the size of a normal DaYan ZhanChi. It is extremely lightweight, and this version features a keychain. For such a small cube, it features a robust internal mechanism and turns smoothly.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I've bought several of these. When they're in one piece, they turn extremely well. I have only gotten stickerless ones, since im not sure how the tiny stickers would stay on. I always remove the keyring, and carry it in my pocket and use it in class. Very very smooth, quiet, and actually corner cuts fairly well. Except there's no sort of anti-pop, at all, so it pops super easy unless its very tight tensions.
Also the only stickerless shades I like. No obnoxious pink/purple/whatever, just familiar sticker shades.
I love this cube! The keyring part came off but it makes an awesome mini cube.
It turns amazingly before lubing and after lubing, wow, just wow... one of the smoothest and quietest cubes I have! It also cuts fairly well so you CAN use this as a tiny speed cube.
Very cool, everyone who has a collection should get one of these!