The Type C Mini 4x4 is an incredibly compact 4x4 cube that measures just 46mm across, making it smaller than many 3x3 and 2x2 cubes.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I decided to get this for collecting purposes. I am aware of how it moves but honestly it's not that bad. Sure it catches quite a bit and doesn't really corner cut but it's still a fun puzzle to have that moves well when everything is aligned. I would only recommend this for people who are into collecting unique things. Don't expect an amazing performance from this puzzle.
When I took it out of the box one of the white center stickers was partly ripped off and peelng. opposite sides of the cube tend to want to turn together and stick a lot. I quess its more of a novelty item when i was hoping for a pocket sized 4x4 that was a little more functional.
I really enjoy solving this cube. Although the mechanism of the cube is very bad, once you solve it a couple of times it gets better. If you are looking for a speed cube do not purchase it, however if you are looking for a very small cube that is still fully functional and don't mind a few lock-ups, and a small pops then it is a great purchase, and fun to play with.
I am not a fan of this cube at all. Pops and locks up. Maybe it's just the one I have, but lots of people on Youtube say the same. I'll get another for my collection, but I probably won't even open it.
It's cute though...