The Valk 3 Power Soft Spring Set is a spare set of 7 springs for the Valk 3 Power that give the cube a different feel. It is included as an accessory with the Valk 3 Power M. Only known to be compatible with the Valk 3 Power and Power M at the moment.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
These springs were included with my Valk Power M. Although they do make the cube more stable, the speed and crispiness are sacrificed. It makes the cube quite sluggish, and turns take more effort. If you are a fan of the normal Valk's stability and don't care much about speed, go for it, but I think that I'll just stick with the regular springs.
The springs are nice and make the cube a bit faster. BUT the Valk Power loses the unique springy feeling that makes it worth using. If you want the speed I would just go with a GTSM2 it is cheaper and less work.
After swapping the springs and put some lube the cube became smooth and turning is unbelievable. I can get my times a bit faster than my usual average. I would also recommend this to anyone who is buying the Valk 3.