Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The logo looks a little off from the original and the photo. I have an original valk logo, one i bought from thecubicle a few years ago, and another i just bought. The one I bought a few years ago looks identical to the original. The one I bought recently looks like a bootleg, however. The red diamond above the h is black and the entire font is just a little too bold. Not really a big deal since its just a logo but kinda disappointing that the quality got worse over the past few years. The sticker itself is very high quality as expected.
5/5 sticker. yeah thats about it, not much to say about a sticker.
What more can i say? It looks exactly like the original valk 3 logo and the logo itself comes on a very thin sticky sheet of plastic rather than a basic flimsy sticker which makes application SO much easier. Once put down it doesn’t move around or fall off and i doubt it ever will without brute force. Everything i said can be applied to all of the other logos the cubicle sells, i love them all and they look great.