The VeryPuzzle Lovebird is an exquisite and ornate tuttminx-style puzzle that features different colored bird beaks on certain faces, and bird claws on other faces.
The puzzle is fully assembled and stickered, and it comes with some instructions on the type of possible moves that can be made, as well as a large cylindrical case.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
After some lube and a good scramble this beautiful puzzle became super smooth. It’s like an easier version of a Tuttminx
Got this as a birthday gift. Out of the box it was extremely stiff, and would barely turn, but turning improves quickly, and lube helps even more. After just a few solves turning doesn't seem to be too bad now, but still a little stiff. The pentagonal faces turn a lot better than the hexagonal faces, and both feel a little big sandy. Alignment can be a bit of an issue too, but not too bad.
As far as solving, it is pretty fun, even if it is a bit repetitive. Not too difficult, and if you can solve a megaminx then its pretty easy for the most part. It is comfortable to hold, but a little awkward to turn. This puzzle is a somewhat bigger than the ss gigaminx, a little bigger than the ss 9x9. Stickers are wonderful. Some of the shade are pretty similar, but most of them are different enough to make recognition really easy, even for a puzzle with this many colors (32 I think). All the stickers seem to be aligned nicely, and none have fallen off yet.