The new Tuttminx from VeryPuzzle is a 32-sided face-turning and jumbling puzzle. Compared to the earlier version of the Tuttminx, the redesigned version features superior performance and stability, as well as slightly indented pieces to help preserve the quality of the stickers when solving.
Please note that this puzzle is fully unstickered with a full set of stickers on the side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love all the Verypuzzle Tuttminx and this one is really nice. I actually enjoy stickering my puzzles so this was fun from that point all the way to solved. Nice quality. If you’re only gonna get one a Tuttminx, probably get the speed Tuttminx because it’s easier to turn but this one is highly recommended.
Very nice tuttminx, and since it's the only mass produced one available at the time this is being written, if you're truly interested in owning one, I highly suggest just taking the time to sticker it. It turns very well (for it's size and complexity) and is a unique and eye-catching addition to a collection. The included stickers are matt PVC and are extremely durable, I haven't had a single problem with them, however, I do have a problem with whoever cut them, because I received 1 pink sticker panel out of all 32 colors that was so horribly cut that it didn't even match the side, forcing me to leave the side black and unstickered. Aside from that, It is a really nice and high quality puzzle, and if you are willing to pay the price, (including the hours of stickering), then I highly suggest this puzzle.