VeryPuzzle Seven Star UFO
The VeryPuzzle Seven Star UFO is a 2-layered disk-shaped puzzle with 7 independently-turning ball-shaped 2x2s embedded around the center. Each of the 7 2x2s can be turned by themselves, and the entire disk can be rotated to shift the 2x2 parts around the disk. The puzzle is packaged inside a plastic display case.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Out of the box the turning is great. Doing the middle "slice move" is annoying to line up at first, but is easy if you line up the 2x2s while looking at the thin side of the puzzle. It turns great, and the solution is hard, but not too hard to figure out intuitively with a couple commutators and a plan. Overall, I enjoy solving this puzzle and it is the coolest item in my collection.