VeryPuzzle Slip 3x3
The VeryPuzzle Slip 3x3 is a 3x3 shape mod where all of the pieces rotate independently of the rest of the puzzle.
Tired of orienting edges or doing OLL on your 3x3 solves? If yes, then this is the puzzle for you.
This is a DIY kit that is fully assembled, all you have to do is sticker it.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
When I ordered this cube, I was excited and thought of solving it...
And then it arrived. As soon as I took it out of the box, all of the corners and edges began twisting crazily. One flick can send a corner making one or two FULL rotations, and a flick on an edge makes it rotate even more. The edges and corners flop every time I put it down, hold it, or turn it. What's worse, sometimes it doesn't turn, even when it's at a good corner cutting angle. I've solved it once and have no desire to solve it again. There are some redemptions, however - I like the sticker shades, and it has a bit of corner cutting. I suppose it could be modded or tightened so that it doesn't go crazy, but I'm a beginner and have never made a mod before. I don't really reccomend it unless you like collecting VeryPuzzle items or like shape mods.