The VeryPuzzle Void Truncated Icosidodecahedron is a 62-axis void puzzle with 3 different types of faces that can each be turned in a different way.
The puzzle is fully assembled and stickered, and it comes with some instructions on the type of possible moves that can be made, as well as a large cylindrical case.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
An absolutely beautiful cube! After a good lube the cube spins amazing, especially for it's size and complexity!
This puzzle is absolutely beautiful! It's the biggest puzzle in my collection in terms of size and looks amazing with the voids. The turning of this puzzle is extremely stiff, where I can barely turn it. I haven't tried loosening the screws but I'll eventually do it in the future. But for a collector, this is must-have! It's very unique and looks great on the shelf!
For its size it is a great puzzle. There can be a lot of lock ups and it has to be lined up perfectly for it to turn. For its size and complexity, I am surprised it actually turns.