Vladi's Seed is a puzzle from Calvin's that is an odd shape, but is fairly simple. You can actually get back to a solved state from doing random moves fairly easily. It is a great puzzle for anyone looking to get into non-WCA puzzles.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Great little puzzle, easy to solve so many un the family play with it.
The seed is a very nice simple little puzzle, that is very satisfying to solve. However, nothing is perfect and the same rule apply's to this puzzle. It locks up quite often. However, it does make sense because of the complex shape. Overall, great puzzle.
It's a fun little puzzle. Not difficult or anything but the unique shape makes it interesting and fun the mess around with. I say go for it and pick one up.