The WitEden 2x2 Megaminx can function like a normal megaminx, but it can also be manipulated similar to a 2x2 puzzle as long as the lines on the center pieces match up.
Note: While fully functional as advertised, the numerous pieces and moving parts make it difficult to turn. We would recommend taking great care when turning the puzzle, making sure that all pieces are aligned properly before turning the side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Please note that the Shengshou 2x2 megaminx is not at all the same puzzle as the WitEden.
This puzzle was very dry out of the box. I got some weight 4 and put it in and it became very smooth. I also got the shengshou 2x2 megaminx and it was better in every way. I was disappointed that a $9 puzzle was better than a $59 puzzle
Love mega minx love square one, want this cube...
I thought this was a fascinating puzzle but shied away due to some of the negative video reviews I had seen on it. Well I finally purchased one, and it was better than I expected, but still not great. So 20 minutes later I had finally managed to take the puzzle apart. I carefully trimmed and lubricated all friction surfaces and reassembled. It took roughly 6 hours, so be patient if you want to attempt this. After full assembly the puzzle turned absolutely flawless. Do note that this is not a speed cube and is very picky for alignment (what do you expect with 264 external pieces and even more on the inside) Both the 2x2 moves and the megaminx turns work with little to no catching after trimming the pieces.
Long story short, lots of potential, but lots of work.