The WitEden 2x2x5 Cuboid is a new 2x2xN cuboid with 5 layers. Each cubie on the puzzle is equal in length, width, and height. The puzzle measuress 51mm x 51mm x 127.5mm. This 2x2x5 is a center-shifted 2x2x6 cuboid.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
While looking for a 2x2x5 I found only two of them on thecubicle, both of which were by WitEden. I read the description on the other one first, and saw that it was an axis shifted 2x2x6, which wasn't what I was looking for; I just wanted a regular 2x2x5. Seeing as there were two by the same brand, I figured the other one would be normal so I kind of skimmed the description and didn't see the last part as it's very brief and not very descriptive. I'll admit that had I read more carefully I might've caught that detail, but I think it should be in the title as it's very misleading and I can't see why anyone would ever want an axis shifted 2x2x5 anyway. I'm sure everyone here is looking for a regular one.
The cube just falls apart in your hands it sucks