The WitEden 2x2x6 Cuboid is a new 2x2xN cuboid with 6 layers. Each cubie on the puzzle is equal in length, width, and height. The puzzle measuress 51mm x 51mm x 153mm.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The WitEden 2x2xN series is like a bad relationship you just can't get out of. Good in the beginning but later on you run into issues. That being said, i just keep buying this stuff and take the pops with stride. C.C. OUT!
It is very similar to play compared with 2x2x4 cuboid, but extra two layers make a little more fun to turn. Each cubie is large enough and the movement is smooth. Only one nitpick: due to the long length of the puzzle, the top and bottom layers are little dangling in the shape shifted state, so, I'm afraid it may pops up in the future.