WitEden 2x2x7 Cuboid
The WitEden 2x2x7 Cuboid is a standard 2x2 tower that does not allow for shape shifting. It features smooth turning, with some resistance on certain outer layers, and standard sticker shades.
Test your cuboid solving skills on this 2x2 tower from WitEden!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I fancy myself a well travelled cuboid individual. Gotta be careful with this one folks. Treat her nice & tell her some jokes, that way you might make it through the solve. The key is to not get too excited during the solve, this ain't like doing reps in the gym. Nah mean? Treat her with care. I like to stare at her (respectfully of course) across the room next to all my other cuboids. Good addition to the collection. -C.C. OUT!
The cube falls apart after 2 turns, and keeps falling apart if you try to put it back together
Not sure if it’s a design flaw or manufacturing issue but this cuboid is not functional. It falls apart with each scramble or attempted solve and we are going to return it.