The WitEden 3x3x11 I is a very complex, but fun puzzle! The turning on this cuboid is quite good right out of the box. Give it a shot, and put your cuboid solving skills to the test with the 3x3x11 I from WitEden.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Locked up numerous times. Then pieces fell popped out upon scrambling. It's now in a baggie on my desk in multiple pieced.
I will stick with the 3x3x9 II.
I doubt this could ever be solved!...a very interesting and creative variation...truly baffling.
Some impressive engineering went into this.
Basically, this is just the WitEden 3x3x9 with two extra layers. Since WitEden couldn't make the layers any skinnier, the 3x3x11 is rectangular, and has light shapeshifting. It doesn't turn quite as well as the 9, but it's a very fun addition to any cuboid collection.