The WitEden 3x3x3 Mixup Plus has middle layers of a 5x5x5 but outer layers of a 3x3x3.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I've had this cube for more than 2 years, and it turns really great! It turns much better than the 3x3 mixup cube. It's a fun puzzle with fun solves. The cube is great for pranks, as no one expects it to turn so weirdly. It takes me around 3 minutes to solve, and it is not too tedious. The main difference between this and the mixup cube is the presence of inner-edge pieces, which can turn into mini "tips" using mixup moves. Sometimes, these tips might fall off, but it is easy to snap them back in. The cube is not really meant for speedcubing. Overall, this is probably one of my top 3 cubes.