The WitEden 3x3x5 II Cuboid is a 2-layer shifted 3x3x7 cuboid with 2 layers chopped off.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Always happy with new cube, in this case - cuboid. Shape shifting is good, but the movement is far from smooth. I have lub, but even with this I struggled with the movements.
It's an extended 3×3.
The bottom 3 layers turn like a normal 3×3, and the two top layers turn like a 3×3×7.
It adds bandaging to the solve
Turn great and fun to solve but very misleading, make sure it's what you wanted to buy first!
If that's the puzzle you want then my review is 5 stars, it's great but it may not be what you think it is.
When I saw this I was so excited because I have always wanted a 3x3x5. I didn't know what the "II" meant so I ignored it thinking it was the version or something. When it arrived I then realized it was center shifted. It doesn't turn around the middle center. Instead it turns around the center closest to the yellow. I was very disappointed. The turning is fine but I have no idea how to solve it and I can't find a tutorial anywhere. The only tutorials are for the regular version