The WitEden 3x3x9 II is an impressive-looking puzzle with 9 smooth turning layers on one side of the puzzle. This version features center pieces that have been split into three parts.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The quality of this puzzle was very good. It was also an interesting challenge to learn to solve. Good puzzle to pick up if you want something unique in your collection.
The thin layers are slightly difficult to grab and turn independently, and the empty uncapped pieces give it a rattly sound. Other than that, this puzzle is amazing. When turning like a 3x3 it turns great. The thin layers align easily, and it even has minimal corner cutting. Probably not great for speedcubing, but an excellent challenge for those who are bored with the NxNxN format. Highly recommended.
This is an amazing puzzle and I highly recommend it. Out of the box it turns great. The other centers being split is a cool idea and takes a couple more steps to solve once you figure it out. The only problem I had is that tuning between the 2nd and 3rd as well as the 7th and 8th layers have an odd clicking mechanism. It is not really a clicking mechanism but it takes more force to turn them. I don't notice it during solves but it is definitely there. Also if you are wondering there are caps.
Great cube, incredible internal mechanism. Designers are geniuses. Lots of fun to solve, but hard to find a good solution guide. I highly recommend it to experienced cubers out there