The WitEden 4x4x4 Mixup looks on the outside just like any 4x4x4 puzzle with bigger outer layers. But the mechanism allows it to be manipulated in many more ways compared to an ordinary 4x4x4.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I really wanted this puzzle to work, but it is impossible to move. It seizes up and catches on every move, and even the slightest movement makes pieces pop out.
As a puzzle collected this puzzle is great. As a puzzle solver the puzzle is decent, the solve isn’t very difficult, any parity’s on the 3x3 version are just regular oll and ppl parity’s on a 4x4
For me, this puzzle is easier than the 3x3 Mixup in some ways and harder in others. Getting just one edge swapped with a pair of center pieces results in a bandaged puzzle, which adds a bit of a challenge. The problem is that this puzzle locks up if you look at it funny. Sometimes I have to do three 90 clockwise twists when I need just one counterclockwise twist because the puzzle simply won't turn the other direction.