The WitEden Camouflage 3x3x3 appears at first to be a 3x3x3 cube with a thin middle layer. However, it is "camouflaged," and the middle layer actually has an irregular center of rotation.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
As the review title says, this is a very fun challenging solve, sort of like reducing a 4x4 to a 2x2. However, because of the bandaged 4x4 pieces, if you are not careful about lining up the faces before trying to turn, I have had a couple wing-edge and center pieces fall out of the puzzle. It's pretty easy to pop them back in though, and so far I have not popped it bad enough to have to completely reassemble the puzzle. So yeah, overall I'm happy with the puzzle, I just wish they could find some way to make it a bit more smooth/stable.