The WitEden Roadblock II features 7 layers in total with irregularly-spaced layers on the white face. This causes a "roadblock," when attempting to manipulate this puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I absolutely love this cube! It performs well for what it is, and actually corner-cuts line-to-line, but more importantly, it is VERY fun to solve! It is not quite as difficult as it appears, though it still takes me maybe 7-8 minutes to solve (I am sub25 average on 3x3). I got it a few days ago, & I have solved it at least 15 times already, which is a lot for me on a non-WCA puzzle that takes a while to solve. It is kind of like a 5x5x9 cuboid in which the 3 middle slices of the 5x5 portion are fused into one on all but the White edges, & all of the 5x5 outer layers are enlarged to be the same size as 3 of the inner layers. Also, the bottom 3 layers of the 9x9 portion are fused into one size. I don't know if that makes sense, but it results in a lot of bandaging. Very very fun to solve! Side center I solve like 5x5 centers, and edges similar to Yau/Hoya, but of course every alg doesn't work because of the bandaging, and everything has to be lined up right to do edge-pairing at all. Takes a little more innovation for top/yellow 3 slices, but they are not too incredibly difficult to figure out, and then it is just like a 3x3. I love this cube & would highly recommend it! I have many many cubes, and I think this might be my favorite solve to date. Get it!!