The WitEden Super 3x3x3 features a circular structure on the white and yellow faces which can only be turned by the middle layer. This allows it to be manipulated in more ways than a conventional 3x3 cube can.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
First off, I bought this cube and immediately modded it into a proportional 3x3x5.
From when I did play with it initially, the turning was smooth but it needed to be 105% aligned to turn at all. Very blocky, not a good feeling puzzle overall.
I feel bad making negative reviews, but this cube is just terrible. Many of the pieces aren't capped, causing the cube to turn terribly. Two of the sides felt crunchy and awful no matter how the cube was mixed up.
The cube only has two different levels of tension: Unusably tight, and unusably loose. There's no halfway point. Even with lube the cube still felt awful.
The cube came with 2 of the small stickers on the circle's corners missing, 4 more stickers from the corners have fallen off after just 2 hours of use.
The cube pops, a lot, even on tight tensions. I'm seriously astonished by how awful this cube it. I'd even go as far to say that this cube is worse than the concave cube.
I'm honestly wondering if my cube was defective. Even after looking over all of the pieces, nothing seemed to be messed up or broken.