The WitEden Super 3x3x4:01 Cuboid is a part of the WitEden cuboid and super cuboid series, which features various center-shifted 3x3xN cuboids and their "super" shape mod variants.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Puzzle is an i-cuboid with a "0" face on the yellow side. The white side has a "1" face. The yellow side will not turn unless it is complete with white or yellow "superface" pieces. Also, the yellow layer will turn if white pieces are in it but only the outer portion of the yellow pieces, since the yellow face is a "0" face the inner portions of the edges are not able to move on a "0" face. This allows for white edge pieces to pass over, and become mixed with yellow edge pieces. This makes for an interesting, fun, and different solve. The only issue is with pieces passing over stickers. If care is taken to make sure nothing is coming up it is not a big deal. Turning is what is expected from a Witeden cuboid.