WitTwo Hardware Set
The WitTwo Hardware Set contains 6 screws, 6 springs, and 6 washers. The hardware set is the same as the one that comes installed in the Type C WitTwo V1 2x2 cube.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This set came with slightly rusty screws, and the WitTwo washers are almost uselessly thin.
If your ShuangRen wasn't effortless enough for you or you wanted to just see it practically move itself in front of you, get this hardware set and use the springs and washers.
The screws should be fine in any 55/57mm cube but you might not be able to tension loosely. The threads are nice, though, and I liked having black-colored screws. It's a nice little novelty.