The World Cube Associaton (WCA) cube mat is sleek and stylish mat for solving cubes on. The dense but soft material absorbs the shock of the cube better than a hard surface, and it helps keep your cube in good condition.
It measures 10" x 15" (approx. 25.4cm x 38.1cm).
Concept by Justin Mallari.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
In my opinion, this Mat is a great and smooth mat. It has nice colors and keeps my Rubik's cubes from getting damaged which leads me to my next point. This mat is far to small for me to be a mat to cube on, sure you could maybe take a stack mat timer and put it under the mat and use it like that but other than that, yea. I like the feel and material of this mat, it makes a great mousepad for me to game and just do stuff on my computer on.
This mat is a great and cheap mat and you should get it too!
This mat is much more thicker then the speed stacks mat which you get with your stack mat . The colours are nice , and it prevents my cube from getting damaged after stack mat solves