The X-Cube Master (also called the X2) is the more advanced version of the original X-Cube. it features one additional 3x3 layer on each side, and each of the layers can be individually rotated to scramble the cube even more.
It features high-quality parts and stickers for a pleasant solving experience, and the product is packaged inside a clear plastic display case.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Excellent service. Thanks!
it broke the day i got it
This was a birthday gift about a year ago and man it's crazy. Took me a while to figure it out because when it's scrambled it really doesn't look solvable. Turns great, no sticker problems. If you buy this though I'd recommend taking it apart and putting it back together, it helped me learn how to turn it so that it doesn't catch as much. I solved this one before the normal x cube, but if you already know how to solve that then the x 2 should be easy, save it be you have and end parity. Definitely worth the buy!
I have this cube, and although I did not buy it from the cubicle, I can still say that is an awesome cube. This cube is a step up from the original X-Cube, which makes for a more difficult solve. I have had it for over a year now, and have still not managed to solve it. If you're looking for a great puzzle, this is it!