X-Man Lube is standard 10k diff silicone. It comes in a clear plastic bottle with the X-Man logo on the front.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Buy more and save!
2Products on sale do not qualify for bulk discounts
This lube works great on pieces. It’s a nice silicone lube that speeds up your puzzles. There are better options but still a great choice.
I ran out of it a while ago but the cubes I lubed with it are INSANE.
It's very thick so I appliy very thin layer of the lube on pieces and tracks. It works best in my flagship Tornado V3.
I'm aware that common understanding is that corner-cutting mainly varies with travel distance, and lube has little effect on corner-cutting. However, I found that this lube increases max angle of corner-cutting. This allows me to lower the travel distance which improves stability. I have seven different lubes, and only this differential fluid produces this effect.
Awesome Lube I used it on my GAN 13 and my Tornado V3 and it works great on them it speeds them up really good and I might use on my RSM3 Super