This is a blank center cap for the Tornado V3 Standard and Flagship. It will not work with the Pioneer version. If you do blind solving or just enjoy your own logo, this blank center cap is what you're looking for.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It's very handy if you want a logo on your cube or for blind solving. You can just rub the logo of with sugar but then you completly ruin the texture of the center cap. So i think it's great having this on the market.
Finally! I don't have to use an easer anymore and get all the easer dust inside my cube! Prefect solution for not wasting my time cleaning my cube afterwards
It works and is better than erasing because of the texture change when erasing
you can buy yocube deluxe and put all the logos in this caps and
change them when ever you want to
It’s what you pay for
Ik its just a black cap but i can just use an earaser and wait for 10 mins or i can rub the cap with suger/salt, just a waste of money
Thanks for your review! Those are definitely both valid options, but this is for people who don't want to take the time to do it themselves. The other methods also change the texture of the piece slightly while a new cap is exactly the same as the rest of the cube.
It is good