The X-Man Volt Square-1 V2 M (Magnetic Slice) is an updated design of the record-setting original X-Man Volt Square-1. This version features a more robust design for durability and magnets in the middle layer to aid slice turns.
Puzzle is 54mm wide and 56mm tall.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
My qiyi squan was too slow for me. This was a great upgrade
the slice is just so smooth U and D moves are kinda slow but thats kinda good because it lets you turn precisely. Very Epic
Amazing ootb a bit dry but with a hint of weight 4 it flys
Ootb it felt very smooth turning the slice; the top and bottom layers are drier and stiff. The magnets are strong enough and help out a lot, and I don't even feel like I'm missing out without the other magnets. I would recommend getting fully magnetic if you aren't on a budget, but you don't miss out if you get this one. It comes with a pamphlet to help you solve, which personally I didn't want, though other people might. It's very confusing trying to figure it out. I can get to the last step on my own, but not fully solved.
I would say that this sq-1 is very good for its price. It will be fast and smooth after setting it up and it won't strip. Keep in mind , its price is 15$ and volt v1 is 14$. It's definitely worth its price