The YJ 7x7 is a pillowed 7x7 from the YongJun manufacturer. Its pillowed structure makes it easier to hold and turn. It feels smooth right out of the box and features glossy stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Great Corner-Cutting and great antipop mechanism. Better than most 7x7s on the market.
This cube is very fast and controlable, looks up a lot, and its extremely pillowed, the stickers suck, and it do not lube.I dont recomend this for anyone
This Cube Is Like A V-Cube But Its Better, And Tentionable, Don't Need Lube, But I Recomend Lube It, This Cube Feel Instable, But Its Very Fast, And I Realy Recomend It
this is the best 7x7 out there, right out of the box i am averaging 2 minutes better than my mini shengshou and my aofu. great cube no lubing needed.