The apple cube can be solved similar to an ordinary 3x3.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Purchased as gifts for Employees. They love them.
I bought the green version to go with my red Fanxin apple cube. But if you can only buy one of them definitely go for the Fanxin over this one.
Looks great, feels great, fun too solve, relatively easy but not too trivial. The turning is okay. Definitely not like a speed cube, but good enough for a fun solve. I'm happy with it.
This cube is great! Its turning is crunchy, crisp, and healthy!
Cool novelty for an office desk or something. Didn't turn all that great but looks cool. The scrambled version of the apple didn't look very mixed up and was hard to tell which pieces go back into place.