YJ GuanChuang 5x5
The YJ GuanChuang 5x5 is the new and updated version of the YJ YuChuang, which was the first generation 5x5 from YJ. The YJ Guan series offers good performance at a great price, and it is most ideal for beginning cubers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This 5x5 is very good for its price the feeling out of the box is fast, and snappy. After setup with a bit of tightening and Qiyi m lube I found this cube to become very close in performance to a yuxin 5x5 (a very common 5x5 main today) I would 90% recomend this puzzle to a beginner or any cuber on a budget looking for a good cheap 5x5 in black or white stickered. But if you want a stickerless 5x5 that is good I would highly recommend the yuxin cloud (different than the yuxin I’ve been mentioning) this cube have better proformace and comes in only stickerless.
I would like a core for this, Besides the core breaking Its a great cube.
This 5 by 5 is okay. Im going to get to the main problems. If you turn it too aggressively, the pieces will pop out of place(Not a pop, just gets weird.) Not great at cutting corners. Not a good speedcube, but a great noobie cube. Over all, pretty darn good.
This cube is very smooth right out of the box. It is very light and slightly smaller compared to my other 5x5s. When turning through 2 layers it tends to lock up pretty bad and can be a little difficult to realign the layers but it shouldn’t lock up if you aren’t too rough with it. Overall this puzzle is great for solvers who are new to 5x5 but is less ideal for more experienced solvers.