The YJ GuanFu 7x7 is a new, lightweight 7x7 with a low price point. It feels solid yet smooth right out of the box. Great as an inexpensive first 7x7 for those just getting started with big cubes!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Super good. Got it on sale. It feels a bit sandy like, nothing that can't be improved. Not a speed cube though.
I like this cube, rotates quietly and smoothly, but it was dry out of the box. After all manipulations, the rotation is nice, very pleasantly surprised! The sticker shades are very nice. ( my cube is white color)
This 7x7 is a very good 7x7 for its price.
This is a great beginners 7x7. The puzzle has smooth turning with a slight bumpy feel. The puzzle is a bit locky, but I never get any pops on the puzzle. The sticker shades are very nice and are very durable. It is a great puzzle in my opinion.
I did one turn was stiff and poped a lot