The different shapes of each piece on the YJ Heart Cube make it a unique challenge to solve. However, it can be solved similar to a regular 3x3.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is the worst cube I own. It's not even fun to solve. There are so many similar pieces. I want to chuck this in the garbage. I've solved it several times and each time, I say never again. Then my children scrambled it. Ugh.
Good cube you just have to line it up a lot of the time and center prices often seem to fall off while solving the heart it self but over all is a pretty good cube for your little siblings to play with and a good budget cube
Old fashion 3x3 mechanism with a seemngly simple shape mod.
But don't he fooled, sub-millimeter differences in piece height make this foo as agrivating as a friggin Ghost Cube.
Also, the love-love heart demands user presicion. So don't expect to be cutting any corners, you sloppy nub..
It's a good puzzle, typical 3x3 mechanism, fairly easy turning. No corner cutting, but it's not a speed cube, it's just a nice puzzle to have in your collection. With that being said, it's very difficult to solve. It's basically like solving a mirror cube, but then the face itself it just slightly different heights. I'm not sure if the cube was designed this way to make it more of a challenge, or if it was an accident, but either way, it makes the cube very challenging, but also fairly annoying.