The YJ Love Cube is a 3x3 cube with heart-shaped caps embedded into the pieces. It features a design similar to that of the YJ YuLong. Turns smoothly right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The cube I received was not the cube I'd ordered. Still, it is transparent and has great gem-shaped colored plastic pieces attached. (Instead of the hearts as pictures on this page)
This Yong Jun cube has an amazing, stretchy and spring like tactile feel to it, which makes this a uniquely fun. I've just unboxed this cube and so far it's amazed me.
The movement has been smooth and the tension adds to the forgiving elastic feel.
I will definitely keep this cube in my regular rotation of cubes.
I later bought your cube and I wanted to show that it was a great cube put I later found out that the hearts on the cube are really just plastic and not what I suspected. I thought that the hearts would be chocolate, but the cube in regular is really pretty.
I like this cube because it's my first one but i dont like it because its tiled, woulf recommend for beginners, I'm gonna try to be a cuber in the future, but I would just use this for fun, nothing else too serious.