The YJ Mastermorphix is a non-pillowed version of the popular 3x3 shape mod. It has a large pyramid shape that makes it resemble a pyraminx.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The turning is smoother than that of the Shengshou and the LanLan, and it has a distinctly different look as well. If you are considering getting a mastermorphix puzzle, get this one, I've tried all three that are currently on the market, and this is the BEST.
I got this, not knowing what to expect. It turns very well. I've only had one pop, and it was very easy to put back in.
It isn't too hard to solve. I noticed that the tips can be easily twisted inside; I doubt that's intentional, but whatever. If you want a good 3x3 shape mod, get this. I highly recommend it.