The MGC 4x4 is a new magnetic 4x4 speed cube from YJ. This puzzle offers flagship performance at a fraction of a flagship price. It features smooth turning, and a medium magnetic feel.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It's good for every level: beginners and pros. Recommend it.
It was quite dry at first but with lube it was really good, better than my mini.
This cube came broken and I am very impatient but I fixed it and I love it and it’s my main 4x4 but the magnets are only one notch from being strong enough for me to like it and if you like strong get this magnetic core set by hexacubic
Very good price to performance. Just broke it in with some Weight 3 and got my first Sub 1 min solve.
YJ MGC 4x4
It’s my new main
Out of the box it felt very sandy and rough but it wore in very well and even without lube it felt nice and smooth. This feeling only amplified when I put lube in it and I got my time down below two minutes (I only learned to solve it that day). Great Cube.
My friends have this cube and they told me that it was amazing. After I received mine, I could see why they were right! It started off pretty dry and sandy, but after I lubed it up with FZ-Calm, and the sandy feeling was gone! This has become my new main over my old Meilong 4x4. I got a sub 1:30 on this cube, which is definitely a PB!
It is good but mine came with a broken piece and had to wait 3 weeks to fix it. So get the Gan or moyu