The MGC Elite 2x2 is the second 2x2 speed cube in the MGC Elite line. It features an innovative, first of its kind on a 2x2, center/edge magnetic mechanism that offers great control and stability.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
THe best two by two ever !!!!!!!!!1
The cube is great, but the logo is on the white-blue-orange corner instead of the normal white-green-red corner.
it broke the second day I had it the turning is awesome though.
Thanks for your review! Broken 2x2 corners are usually caused by attempting to twist them in place, but we do sell replacements if you need them.
It corner twists so much! I can't go five solves without a corner twist! It is unbearable to use. I still have this problem even when tightening it by a half turn of the screw.
Very smooth and very fast. New 2x2 pb average on day 2!
I’ve had many 2x2’s over the years and I’ve been trying to discover what works for me. Closest style is the gan 2x2. I tried out this cube wondering if the edge magnets would make any noticeable difference, but not really. It catches weirdly whenever you’re solving and it just feels like the same thing as a valk2m with only slight differences.
Massive step up from my old 2x2. The magnets really help with controlling the cube. Set a new ao5 PB of 5.89. I can only go faster from there. Would recommend if you are in that range.
Super duper fast cube I like it👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
It doesn't needs set up to make it fast. It is really fast out of the box