YJ Petal Pyraminx
The YJ Petal Pyraminx is a new shape modification of a pyraminx from YJ that features circles on each face that rotate, adding difficulty to the solve.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Has pretty good turning and very little catching because the pyraminx mech has ball bearings and the face dials use some sort of clicking mech that holds them in place. Overall very fun puzzle, not a difficult solve, but I still wouldn’t say easy. I recommend!
Great turning and is a different challenge from other similar center turning puzzles.
Definitely a must have
High quality and performance
I am really happy that I got this puzzle. It is a bit tricky to learn how to solve, but there are some really good tutorials out there, and it is now my favorite non-wca puzzle to solve. It turns better than expected, and at such a low price, this is a perfect puzzle for people who want to try something different.