YJ Pocket Cube Timer
The YJ Mini Timer is a compact little timer that uses infrared to help you time your speedsolves. Just place your hands at both sides of the puzzle and go! This product requires a pair of Triple AAA batteries to operate (batteries not included).
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
With windows that have a lot of natural light, it does not work very well and the timer just starts and stops randomly. It gets really annoying and I only recommend if you have certain lighting conditions... if you are only buying this cause of a budget then just get the YJ timer or QiYi timer. The only way I can recommend it is if you really need some portability.
When I bought this timer, I was thrilled with the quality for it's price. But after just a few months of using it, it started to fail. If I slammed my hands down to hard on the surface, the timer restarts. Sometimes I couldn't get it to turn on correctly, and the display would flash randomly.
after about half of a year of cubeing and using this now it hardly ever starts and I tryed at different lightings still did not work and then it keeps stoping for no reason then when you drop the cube and it hits the timer the timer almost turns of and deletes your time
WASTE OF MONEY
Its great timer for its price.
It took a little bit to get used to it, but I say it is abang for your buck for a small "stackmat" timer
There is something really fun about using this!
Just wanna say 2 things:
1. This needs a very flat surface to work properly. (usually not a problem)
2. As a stackmat user, it took some getting used to because you have to put your hands closer toghether than you would on a stackmat.
I have not experienced any of the problems anyone else has had.
My 8 year old daughter really took to this over our stackmat. Have to be on a very flat surface, but works pretty well. Only issue really is the dim light below the clock that indicates the timer is ready or is running. I saw a review below where someone dismantled the timer and drilled a hole to improve this. Not sure we'll do that, but it's tempting.
YJ Pocket Cube Timer
Awesome I love how this one is the most portable and not like the others!
It was good and a good timer