YJ RuiHu Megaminx
The RuiHu is an economy megaminx by puzzle manufacturer YJ. The RuiHu turns very smoothly and is made with a convex design allowing for easier grip.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Very good cube I ordered it right when it came out and never really learned how to solve it till just now and I never new how good of a puzzle it could be at so cheep. I recommend buying.
This is a budget puzzle, well under 10 dollars , even at full price. Still worth it.
Compared to the concave-piece megaminx like the Yuxin, this one has a convex shape, and I find this helps me get a better grip and exert control over the puzzle. There is less slippage or mis-turning, which translates to less hassle of backtracking and redoing.
For 7.99 you cannot go wrong for giving this one a chance.
Has very good at turning and s a good puzzle overall.