YJ RuiShi 6x6
The RuiShi is an economy 6x6 by puzzle manufacturer YJ. The RuiShi has a slightly bumpy feel and features widened outer layers for better grip.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So the cube was too tight and scratchy so I lubed it and lossened it. Did some turns and it exploded. Waste of money and my lube!
Ok, so when I got this cube as my first 6x6 I thought it would be pretty good because the RuiChuang was pretty good. Boy was I wrong. Ootb it was VERY crunchy. Like too crunchy. I lubed it with some Silk and it still turned badly. It doesn’t corner cut at all. Just get the Little Magic if you want to start 6x6.