The YJ ShenSu, "divine speed" in Chinese, is the latest 4x4 to come from the YongJun (YJ) manufacturer. It measures 60mm across, making it just 2mm smaller than the ShengShou 4x4. It comes factory pre-stickered with with half-bright stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is horrible. It pops really easily. I recommend a Guansu
Very bad it comepletely exploded after 5min.
If you like 4x4s that are more stiff, then the YJ Shenshu is for you. First out of the box, the inner layers are magnificent with no lockups whatsoever. The outer layers leave something to be desired. And they also have a strange feeling that's a mix between smooth and clicky.
This 4x4 requires some serious breaking in. It'll probably take over two hundred solves (and a bit of lube) before the cube feels good. It's small size also feels very good if you have small hands. I have a Konsta+Florian modded Shengshou Version IV and an unmodded Version V, and after breaking in the Shenshu is my main 4x4.
The Shenshu is less forgiving with corner cutting and forces you to be more accurate, which is what you want on larger cubes.
If you loosen the cube a bit, small pops do happen, but not if your turning is accurate. This all comes down to preference, but I recommend at least trying the Shenshu. If anything, practicing with it will improve your accuracy.