The YJ Spade Cube is a 3x3 cube with spade caps embedded into the pieces. It features a design similar to that of the YJ YuLong. Turns smoothly right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is none other than just a 3x3, but has a real eye-catching tile job and has pretty pastel colours. The cube itself has excellent turning out of the box, and can easily be tweaked using a small amount of lubricant and a little tensioning if desired. All in all, this cube is really great! Would absolutely recommend for cube collectors or speed solvers!
this is a really fun puzzle to solve put it does get confusing at times. at first i thought it was a super cube or something. But than i found out it's just a cool tiled 3x3