YJ Star Barrel
The YJ Star Barrel looks like a 3x3 barrel, until you look at the top or bottom! There you will find a 10 piece, 5 pointed star design. This small change ads quite a bit to the solve! Think you've got what it takes? You can give it a try for only $5.99!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Cheap adorable puzzle. It turns well and it looks pretty.
I got this puzzle because it was cheap, and I was getting other stuff. I was very pleasantly surprised. This puzzle is very pretty. The translucent shades are awesome, matching the QiYi Jelly cubes. The puzzle is well made, and turns very well. It has to be lined up fairly accurately, but it isn't catchy. I have no problem executing algorithms on it. I had fun solving it, as well. I came up with my own technique to solve it, using stuff I knew from solving other puzzles. It was great to solve a completely new puzzle, without having to watch a tutorial. Everyone shopping at the Cubicle should throw one of these on their next order.