YJ Super Floppy 1x3x3 V2
The YJ Super Floppy 1x3x3 V2 is a fully functional 1x3x3 in vibrant bright stickerless shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
OVERVIEW: This Super Floppy is exactly what it says it is. The Super Floppy has always been a great "fidget" cube, and this version finally brings a stickerless one. The issue with the cube, however, is that the divots used to hold the edges in mean that the centers are pushed against any time a turn is made, and they can pop off (although usually they can be replaced) if two edges are turned at once. With a little caution, the cube is totally playable.
PROS: Very fun, easy to solve, pretty, portable.
CONS: Centers can break off, and will eventually break off for good if not careful.
I was really excited to try this cube and it preformed to what I expected but it quickly popped and fell apart within an hour of using it. If you catch the cube popping you can easily put it back together (granted you don’t loose the pieces) but it is a huge downside.
great smooth but just don't force a turn you cant do
smooth but problematic the yj super floppy v2 is nice and smooth but, later i tryed to turn the thing a n the middle broke off and i mean BROKE OFF.and yeah i cant spell so what im only 11 deal with it