The YJ YuFu 7x7 V2 M is a budget friendly magnetic 7x7 speed cube from YJ. This puzzle is a bit larger than previous popular 7x7s, but its performance is comparable to even the top level cubes on the market! With a medium/strong magnet feel and Florian style pieces, this 7x7 is sure to please anyone who tries it!
AKA: 7x7 V2M
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
REALLY SLOW OUT OF THE BOX! But good after
Cube feels really hefty and magnets feel really strong
Possibly one of the best budget 7x7s If you consider buying the little magic magnetic 7x7, this puzzle is so much better and cheaper the magnets could be stronger but they are still good for a budget cube; the turning is nice and smooth, not factory lubed; I've only experienced pops with my puzzle when I push it's limits; the colors are good to look at; if you are considering getting a big puzzle and you just want a budget puzzle get this, it is so much more worth it to get a magnetic puzzle.
It popped 15 minutes after I got it
Amazing cube for its price and I’ve only solved it once because it’s hard. Never gotten a lock-up and has good corner cutting. Anyways if you are looking for a cheap 7x7, BUY THIS.
Popped on few days of playing
I’m having fun with this cube. Definitely glad I bought it.