YJ YuHu Megaminx V2 M
The YuHu V2 M from YJ is the latest puzzle in their popular budget magnetic Yu series. This is a no-frills megaminx that simply provides performance that rivals flagship puzzles. It features medium strength magnets and a new circular ridge design to aid grip. With some light setup, this megaminx is perfect for solvers of all skill levels! Give it a chance and beat your personal best!
If you prefer a black side, you can get the parts to do it here.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This dodecohedron is really smooth. It was dry out of the box but adding silicone lube to the pieces and springs really make it good. It has good cornercutting. Some people dont like the ridges and I get that, but mostly when you solve it, it would be on a table so just dayan style ridges would be good but yj wanted to make this cube be good asthetically, so they did that crazy circle thing and I liked it.
YJ YuHu Megaminx V2 M
It was my first megaminx as all youtubers said it was the best budget option. i can really compare it but it was good
This is my second megaminx (my first one was the basic QIYI which was ok but very locky). It is amazing! It wants to turn!!! The pieces zip into place with a minimum of drama. And the price is amazing. Turning my old QIYI feels like it's full of mud now. I actually like the new dark green on the yuhu. It's quite vibrant.
This is my second puzzle from YJ and they are both spectacular in the build quality. My other is a 7x7x7 cube and it is such an amazing piece for the money. The only other twisty puzzles I have a very cheap. I will buy nothing less than YJ going forward. There is a huge diffirence.
My daughter loves this megaminx. She wanted a magnetic cube and this one came really fast and is everything she wanted.
Out of the box it felt amazing the ridges were surprisingly nice... The puzzle had a little spring noise but with a few drops of lube that problem was solved!
Nice magnets. Great speed for a beginner. Highly recommended
This cube is very good, especially for the price, and it is my new main over my Galaxy V2 LM for a couple reasons:
1) It is very fast even ootb, and it does not get gummy with regular lubing unlike the LM.
2) It has pretty good corner cutting
However, there are also a couple things I don't like so much:
1) The magnets are too weak for me, and I often misalign random sides which both slows me down and is annoying
2) This cube is MASSIVE. I thought the V2 LM was big, but this is a completely different beast, and it's a little ungainly. You can get used to it, but if you have smaller hands then this cube will probably be very uncomfortable for you.
With this said, it is still my new main over my Supernova PVC Coated Galaxy V2 LM, which has gotten sluggish and dirty over time. Worth a buy for the price!
I am not a megaminx solver, so unfortunately I can’t give a 100% true recommendation. This puzzle is still great. I would describe it as a more fun 3x3 to solve (the puzzle solves exactly like a 3x3), except there are more features . The shades are nice and decent. I was impressed from how well the layers were turning. The magnets obviously helped the stability and turning. The puzzle is big, which is what you would expect. No problem with that. At first I thought the ridges on each face were useless. I didn’t agree with that feature when turning the megaminx. But then I realised it made a big impact on the grip and control ability on this puzzle. This megaminx is great for pro solvers and beginners. Would definitely recommend this. I can’t say it is better than the Galaxy or the Gan Megaminx. I don’t own them. Great price for a magnetic puzzle. Go for it!