The YueXiao Hardware Set contains 6 screws, springs, and washers that are fully compatible with the GuoGuan YueXiao and other puzzles that use the YueXiao-type core.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So my main 3x3(Little Magic M) which had this in it lost a screw and spring in the drain while I was lubing it.However the spring fits perfectly and the screw seems to be a bit wider on its base.So it doesn't fit perfectly because it gets stuck on the hole in the center and still woks properly.
The MoFang JiaoShi MF3RS is my new favorite cube. It is the only budget cube I know of that actually comes with washers in the core. Unfortunately, my cube had one washer missing, and I've been searching the interwebs high and low to find replacement washers. I found an old video review of a YueXiao cube and noticed the core looked exactly like the one on the MF3RS, so I took a 99 cent gamble and ordered this YueXiao Hardware Set. I'm happy to report that the washers in the YueXiao Hardware Set fit perfectly in the core of the MF3RS. While the washers are a perfect match, the screws and springs are very slightly different, but I can confirm that they also work just fine. I swapped in one screw/spring set and I can't really notice any difference in the performance of the cube.